Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Paulina Fired From ANTM


Tomorrow's finale won't just be Allison, Aminat, and Teyona's last time on America's Next Top Model, the finale will also be judge Paulina Porizkova's last ANTM appearance. During an apperance on tonight's Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson, Paulina says she was let go by Tyra Banks and America's Next Top Model.
When Craig Ferguson asked Paulina how it was working with Tyra Banks, Paulina broke the shocking news. "Listen, do you know why I am in Los Angeles...because I am looking for a job. Because I was fired by America's Next Top Model on my birthday." A birthday firing? Ouch!
A quick wikipedia check reveals that Paulina's birthday was April 9th, so the supermodel stunner was fired just over a month ago. It sounds like no love is lost between Paulina and her now former employer, "The reason I was told I was fired was because, it seemed that America's Next Top Model has gotten too fat and they needed to cut some fat and the fat was me." Paulina later said she figured the other reason she was fired was, "My gigantic huge ego. Which I wasn't aware of until I was told by the producers that I have an ego problem." Sounds like it was not a pleasant ending for either party.
Paulina joined America's Next Top Model as a judge during Cycle 10 as a replacement for Twiggy.

No comments: