Wednesday, December 3, 2008

NeNe Gets Evicted

I did not think that I would like Bravo's "Real Housewives of Atlanta' show, but I did. My favorite person on the show is NeNe.
Well, remember when Kim Zolciak (who I do not like and I don't think has very much money either) texted NeNe and called her a "low budget bitch"? Well, she might not have been too far off. . The true star of the Real Housewives of Atlanta was evicted from her home for not paying rent! Yes, she apparently was a renter and not a buyer. This should have happened to Kim, noy my NeNe.
The Atlanta Journal Constitution reports that NeNe and her husband, Gregory Leakes, owed $6,240 in past rent on the 5,000 square foot home in Duluth, GA.
According to records, the home was purchased for $829k by some guy who lives overseas. NeNe and Greg moved into the home in 2006. The eviction noticed was filed back in September.
In an e-mailed statement to the AJC, NeNe said, “It’s none of your business." But then she went on to sort-of explain what happened. She said the home “was a lease purchase corporate deal with Greg & his company. Things didn’t work out between the two of them so they did what they had to do and he did what he had to do. If we rent, lease purchase or buy, money is still coming out of my pocket. So who’s [sic] business is that??”
NeNe said she's financially stable and doing fine.

It should make for a great season two.

No comments: